This book makes you familiar with the concept of the chatbot. It explains what chatbot is, how does a chatbot work, and what exactly is the need for a chatbot in today’s era? It focuses on creating a bot using Amazon’s Lex service and getting the bot deployed on Facebook messenger for live chatting. This book
will train you on how to create a chatbot using Google’s Dialogflow and test the bot in Dialogflow console. It also demonstrates how to create a custom chatbot using Microsoft’s bot framework and enable the webhooks in Dialogflow and return the response from the custom bot to Dialogflow intents as a fulfilment response.
Concept of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning
· How AI is involved in creating chatbots
· What are chatbots
· Chatbot development
· Live chatting
· Create chatbot with technologies such as Amazon Lex, Google Dialogflow, AWS Lambda, Microsoft Bot Framework, and Azure
· Deploy and talk to your bot.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
· Learn the concept of chatbot
· Learn how chatbots and AI work hand in hand
· Learn the concept of machine learning in chatbots
· Get familiar with chatbot services such as Amazon’s Lex and Google’s Dialogflow
· Learn how to write an AWS Lambda function
· Learn what webhooks are
· Learn about Microsoft’s Bot Framework
· Write your own custom chatbot
· Deploy the chatbot on Facebook Messenger, Google Assistant, and Slack
· Live chatting with your own chatbot
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
1) The developers, architects, and software/technology enthusiasts who are keen to learn the cutting-edge technologies and want to get a hands-on experience on AI by creating their own custom chatbots.
2) Organizations, small companies, service-based/product-based setups which want to learn how to create a basic chatbot on their website and on social media to get more leads and reach to the end user for their business.
3) Students, if they are seeking something where they can create and integrate the real-time chatbots in their projects.
Grab Your Copy
Grab your copy today on,
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Akhil Mittal is two times Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) firstly awarded in 2016 continued in 2017 in Visual Studio and Technologies category, C# Corner MVP since 2013, Code Project MVP since 2014, a blogger, author and likes to write/read technical articles, blogs and books. He works as a Sr. Consultant with Magic Edtech which is recognized as a global leader in delivering end to end learning solutions. He has an experience of around 12 years in developing, designing, architecting enterprises level applications primarily in Microsoft Technologies. He has a diverse experience in working on cutting edge technologies that include Microsoft Stack, AI, Machine Learning and Cloud computing. Akhil is an MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) in Web Applications and Dot Net Framework.