The earlier parts of this series talked about Visual Studio 2015 improvements and enhancements. This article on Visual Studio 2015 will cover another interesting feature of Visual Studio 2015 i.e. Diagnostic Tool Window.We’ll have a glance over the new diagnostic window and try to cover the topic with practical examples, thus exploring this diagnostic tool window helps in debugging and monitoring.
- Day #1: Code Assistance in Visual Studio 2015
- Day #2: Code Analyzers in Visual Studio 2015
- Day #3: Renaming Assistance in Visual Studio 2015
- Day #4: Code Refactoring in Visual Studio 2015
- Day #5: Debugging Improvements in Visual Studio 2015 (Breakpoint Configuration and New Error List)
- Day #6: Debugging Improvements in Visual Studio 2015 (Tool Window Support for LINQ and Lambda)
- Day #7: PerfTip in Visual Studio 2015
- Day #8: New Diagnostic Tool Window in Visual Studio 2015
Diagnostic Tool Window
The new Diagnostic Tools window in Visual Studio appears whenever you run the application with debugging.
This window provides a an ample amount of information that is very helpful when debugging the application. It contains a timeline across the top that provides a temporal display of application’s debugging session.